Fancy having a copywriter/editor on your team?
* To revolutionise your biz?
* And launch new programmes NOW instead of 6 months’ time?
* And get your brand seen and noticed?
* And save you oodles of time and energy?
Now you can!
But before I launch into full spiel here, let’s talk about you. And how you value your time.
Say it takes you a day to write a couple of blogs, and half a dozen social media posts (your muse has packed her bags and your creative juices are mere drips).
Let’s also say you earn £400 per day.
So at the end of this day the bad news is…
…you’ve lost the £400 you would have earned if you’d been working [boo!]
…but the good news is…
…[hurrah!] you’ve written 2 blogs and half a dozen social media posts (that’s all you could manage, what with your muse and all that).
Now if you’d given me a call and said, ‘Look Michelle, I really need to get some blogs out this week and my social media posts need stocking up…’
I would have replied, ‘No problem. What’s your topic? I’ll get them over to you asap’.
And at the end of this day you would have had only good news, with:
- 4x (500 word) high quality, brand new blogs written and ready to unleash
- or 6x dusty old blogs revitalized, sprinkled with awesomeness, and waiting to be sent out as guest blogs
- or 2-3 months’ worth of Fabulous Facebook posts written to wow your crowd and de-hunch those shoulders of yours
- AND! a £400 BONUS (because you’ve been working on YOUR stuff instead of battling with your muse)
Do you see where I’m going here?
Just like hiring a freelance VA, a web designer, or an accountant, a content manager like me can dissolve all that pressure to create.
Particularly when you’re lost for words.
Or you’d rather do something (anything) other than write.
Or when marketing’s not your strong point.
Or you’d prefer to spend more time with your soulmate clients doing what you do best.
So let’s take another moment here to do some visualising.
Grab yourself a nice, cold drink. Put your feet up. Sit back in your chair and close your eyes. <Cue dreamy music and deep breaths…>
Now imagine you have your own Freelance Content Manager to call on (that’s me).
~~~Imagine I’m busy squirrelling away and creating heaps of fantastic content for you to grow your biz and take all those giant steps forward you’ve been dreaming about.
~~~Imagine how this will impact on your day-to-day schedule and how much time you’ll be able to spend doing your favourite tasks.
~~~Imagine how much free time it will give you to actually have some free time.
~~~Imagine how many zeros you could add to your bank balance because your focus is on money generating and not content creating.
Sound like a great move for you? Then let’s turn this into reality.
Here’s how it works:
- You decide how many hours’ support you need (it’s not set in stone by the way and can be as flexible as you need it to be):
5 hours – costs £350
10 hours – costs £600
15 hours – costs £750
(3-month minimum commitment applies)
- Then we’ll have a 60 minute brainstorm session to scope out the content you’d like me to manage for you.
- You can choose from a whole range of writing/editing/proofreading tasks. From the day-to-day general marketing content: blogs, social media posts, lead magnets, podcasts and newsletters to the bigger picture: web pages, launch content, online programmes, emarketing, autoresponders.
- Then I’ll get creating for you.
- At the end of the month, you’ll get a time log of what I’ve been working on.
- And it’s as simple as that.
Please don’t think too long about this, though.
Obviously because there’s only one of me, I can only offer this monthly package to a limited number of business owners. So if you’re seriously thinking about growing your business this year, and getting in front of even more eyeballs than you managed in 2016, please don’t take too long to decide.