Thinking of submitting your book to a mainstream publisher?
Then you’ll need a cracking synopsis and a succinct covering letter for starters, if you want to make the right impression.
Each publishing house which accepts unsolicited manuscripts (some will only accept submissions through a literary agent) will have its own submission requirements. So you may need to prepare a sample of the first three chapters or the first 5,000 words for example.
And that’s where I come in.
My mainstream submission package includes:
- a cracking synopsis that hits the spot
- a succinct covering letter
- research into potential publishing houses for you to contact
- a spreadsheet detailing full contact information for the publishing houses (up to 20)
- a short email for you to use when sending your information
The cost for this package is £149.